In the first half of 2021, the company Black Magic Cloud was founded. We are very proud to have already achieved several Microsoft partner competencies within a few months! These partner competencies are testimony to the skills of our employees in Microsoft technologies and the special bond with the vendor Microsoft.
Of course, we also continue to work on constantly expanding our competencies. So you can be sure that with us you have a partner at hand who will provide you with qualified and all-embracing support in your Microsoft project. This applies to cloud projects, on-premises projects as well as to the hybrid approach. Our certification status in detail:
Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
This partner status certifies that Black Magic Cloud not only sells Microsoft Cloud solutions and licenses, but also successfully implements them. This applies to customers of all sizes: from start-ups or single companies to several thousand employees. You can therefore be sure that with us you will receive the entire portfolio of consulting and rounding out your cloud solution (or hybrid solution):
This partner status is two-tiered and attests to the following:
- Black Magic Cloud customers deploy Microsoft Azure. Various components are hosted in the Azure Cloud. The spectrum ranges from virtual PCs / servers to automations to own developments and provided web portals. Our customers do not exclusively use the Azure platform in this context; hybrid data centers also play a major role. Black Magic Cloud also provides full support here, just as with M365aaS, from the planning of the Azure implementation, the sale of the Azure subscription(s) to the implementation and subsequent support.
- Black Magic Cloud employees are certified in Azure. Microsoft classifies these certifications as ‘qualified’ for Cloud Platform partner status (those in bold have been successfully completed by our staff): – Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate – Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate – Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert – Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
So you can be sure that we will provide you with competent and qualified support for your cloud transition in the area of Microsoft Azure.
Collaboration and Content
This is Microsoft’s attestation that multiple employees have successfully passed the following certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate
For you as a partner or customer, you can therefore be sure that our technicians also pay attention to the dependencies within the Microsoft 365 universe during planning and implementation. We believe in “thinking outside the box”. For example, the maintenance of Azure Active Directory accounts or other dependencies on other services such as SharePoint Online and Exchange Online when using Microsoft Teams.
Similar to Collaboration and Content, Microsoft certifies here that several employees have passed the following certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator
So the comprehensive view is not just about Teams and its dependencies, but also about other major products: for example, email and messaging in Microsoft 365.
The view into the future
In summary, you can be sure of comprehensive strategic consulting from our company. Our partner competencies and certifications back up our statement: we take a holistic view of your environment, not just a selective one. This is how we develop your individual cloud solution. It doesn’t matter whether you work cloud-only, focus on Microrosft 365, use Microsoft Azure or want to connect your existing data center. We develop the right solution together with you!
Of course, we also continue to work on the expansion of the certifications, so that we can give each of our customers and partners a safe feeling. Having already achieved these 4 certifications within just under 1 year, the journey continues at full throttle with the following goal: To achieve at least a Gold status by the end of 2022.
The future of Microsoft Partner Competencies
You’ve probably been told – Microsoft is making a radical change to its partner program at the end of 2022: Solutions Partner (microsoft.com). We are already on board here from the first hour and make sure to meet the requirements in the future. From this moment on, Black Magic Cloud is no longer just a “Silver” or “Gold” partner but also a Solutions Provider in one of the areas ‘Business applications’, ‘Data&AI’, ‘Digital & app innovation’, ‘Infrastructure’, ‘Modern work’ and / or ‘Security’. We will keep you updated on the evolution of the partner competencies and the development of the Black Magic Cloud to the #1 service provider.